Data Experience Engineer
What do we do?
We use machine learning, neural networks, and other advanced data technologies to help customers.
- Make informed decisions about their business thanks to tailored advanced analytics solutions
- Build scalable infrastructures that meet regulatory and security requirements.
- Improve their products with AI features.
There are currently 17 on the team. We like to learn, we love working with the most modern technologies, we play sports and we help solve challenges that are often unsolvable in the eyes of our customers.
🕵️♂️ We are currently looking for someone who with the help of an experienced mentor can help our most important clients become data-driven and answer fundamental questions of their business. This is a close co-operation with customers teams, where the goal is to build not only the technical infrastructure for data processing and analytics but also a culture that can effectively use data to solve problems in business. In addition to technical skills such as reading in data or knowledge of SQL, we also want to be closer to the customer - we should be able to better listen and also explain.
🎯 What will be your main responsibilities?
- Analysis of the customer’s environment and processes
- Discovering opportunities for data analysis, digitization, or automation
- Data storytelling - the art of explaining to people with data insights what is happening and where the business is moving
- Coordination of technological implementations
- Evangelization of the data culture at the client
🧠 Who should you be?
- A Technology enthusiast - you know what is and what is not AI
- Authentic & Charismatic
- A Confident presenter in Czech and English
- A quick learner
- You are not afraid of change and challenges
- You are structured and like attention to detail
🚀 What would really help you?
- Experience with data analysis and presentation of insights (BI, Visual Data Storytelling)
- Basic skills and knowledge around modern data analysis (SQL, Python, principles of data visualization, Reporting vs. Dashboards, DWH vs. Data Lake)
- Experience with large scale data processing and integration
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes
- Experience in the field of e-commerce
🤩 What can you look forward to?
- Meaningful work
- Startup environment
- Direct communication with the customer
- Nice offices in Prague and Brno
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card - we love sports :)
If you are interested in joining Gauss Algorithmic, send a CV or refer us to your current LinkedIn profile. We look forward to hearing from you!