What we do?
We use machine learning, neural networks, and other advanced data technologies to help customers:
- Make informed decisions about their business thanks to tailored advanced analytics solutions
- Build scalable infrastructures that meet regulatory and security requirements.
- Improve their products with AI features.
There are currently 20 on the team. We like to learn, we love working with the most modern technologies, we play sports and we help solve challenges that are often unsolvable in the eyes of our customers.
🕵️♂️ We are looking for someone, who with the help of an experienced mentor will help us with the design, development and management of software solutions, including their implementation at our clients. This is role will mainly focus on development in the field of data processing and integration, which is the basis of our AI solutions. We are primarily looking for someone who is familiar with the Linux OS and can program in Python.
🎯 What will be your main responsibilities?
- requirements analysis and implementation design
- task implementation planning and development
- creation of documentation and tests of projects and systems, or their parts, which are being worked on
- communication with the team and, if necessary, with the customer
🧠 Who should you be?
- A Technology enthusiast - you know what is and what is not AI
- Authentic & Charismatic
- A quick learner
- You are not afraid of change and challenges
- You are structured and like attention to detail
🚀 What would really help you?
- Advanced capabilities with any Linux distribution
- Ability to program in Python
- Experience running applications in Docker
- Git versioning system
- Experience with OOP and Python module design
- Experience with extensive data processing and integration
🤩 What can you look forward to?
- Meaningful work
- Startup environment
- Direct communication with the customer
- Nice offices or remote working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card - we love sports :)