The data controller is Gauss Algorithmic, a.s.
Company ID: 24224901
Tax number: CZ24224901
Registered office: Babák Office, Jana Babáka 2733/11, Brno, 612 00
Telephone: +420 773 741 874
The data controller provides information on the processing of personal data
(1) Purpose of processing: the data controller will process the personal data of the data subject for the purpose of communicating with clients by telephone, e-mail and other appropriate means. Further rights of data subjects are set out in the information below.
(2) Legal basis: consent of the data subject: we only process basic identification data, if any, provided by the client, and contact details together with the text of the enquiry and the answer provided by us in order to answer the client's enquiries. This data will be processed by the Controller for a period of 5 years.
(3) Processors of personal data: the processing of personal data is carried out by the Controller.
(4) Period of storage of personal data: the data controller stores personal data in accordance with the statutory archiving obligation.
(5) Automated processing of personal data: there is no automated processing of personal data in the company.
(6) Rights of the data subject:
Right of access to personal data – the data subject has the right to access personal data concerning him or her, the data controller is obliged to provide a copy of the personal data processed.
Right to rectification and completion of personal data – the data subject has the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning him or her rectified or completed by the data controller without undue delay.
Right to erasure – the data subject has the right to have personal data concerning him or her erased by the data controller without undue delay if:
- the personal data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were processed
- the data subject withdraws consent to the processing of personal data
- the data subject objects to the processing
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed
- the retention of the personal data is not prescribed by other relevant legal provisions: it is not in the public interest in the field of public health, archiving, scientific or historical research, statistics, the exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing – the data subject has the right to have the data controller restrict the processing of personal data in justified cases.
Right to data portability – the data subject has the right to obtain personal data relating to him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller.
Automated individual decision-making – the subject has the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, unless this is necessary for the performance of a contract.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Right to object – the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data, the data controller may not further process the data in unjustified cases. An objection may be raised at any time against processing for direct marketing purposes.